Honey Glazed Free Range Chicken with a Warm Potato Salad
Ingredients – Serves 4
1.5 Tblsp Earthbound organic honey (or alternative)
1 Tsp. Wholegrain mustard
4 Chicken breasts
100ml Canola oil
1 Red onion sliced
50g Chopped Parsley
1 Lemon juiced and zested
100g blue cheese (you can use which ever cheese you like)
200g Sour cream or crème fraiche
- 1. Chop potatoes into cubes the size that you would like for your salad and put into water with a little salt.
- 2. Bring to the boil and when the knife can just enter the potatoes switch off the heat and allow the potatoes to cool in the water for 15 or so minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile heat up a pan and add the canola oil.
- 4. Separately mix the wholegrain mustard and the honey in a bowl with 1-2 tblsp of water just to loosen up the honey.
- 5. Add the chicken breast to the pan and sear until golden brown on one side.
- 6. Flip them over and begin to spoon the honey onto the chicken breast.
- 7. Add the chicken to the oven and bake at 180C for about 10-20 minutes or until cooked dependant on the size of your breast, continuously adding the glaze to the breast.
- 8. Meanwhile mix all the remainder of the ingredients together with the warm potatoes adding the sour cream last.
- 9. When the chicken is cooked serve!