Mint and Parmesan Crust for Lamb
This is the perfect crust for a lamb rack in my opinion; the deep flavours of mint, mustard and Parmesan really work with the slight gamey flavours of the rack of lamb or rump. Also the colour makes a great dinner party dish.
For the crust
A good glug of EVOO
50g Dijon mustard
- 1. Toast bread to dry it out or use stale bread.
- 2. Process it to fine breadcrumbs.
- 3. In the food processor also add the other ingredients.
- 4. Slowly add olive oil to bind the ingredients.
- 5. Flatten out the breadcrumbs onto a sheet of glad wrap (Clingfilm) or baking paper and store in the refrigerator.
- 6. When required remove and cut a perfect piece to fit your lamb, “glue” it on with a little more mustard.